Meetings & Events offer
Discover our all-inclusive Meeting & Event Offers starting at AED 89 per person*
When celebrations are in order, our flexible venues can be transformed into exquisite spaces for your special event in Dubai.Host a business meeting, cocktail party, or convivial banquet in superlative Dubai style with vibrant views of the city’s main artery, Sheikh Zayed Road. Share your vision with our devoted team of event specialists and let them take the burden of meeting planning off your shoulders. Tailoring each service to suit your every desire, they ensure flawless events for up to 100 people*.
Our packages are designed to accommodate all your event needs including a wide selection of meals specially designed by our Chef and customizable according to your preferences.
Choose from a variety of packages to suit your needs:
Coffee Break Package:
Customize your event with one, two, or three coffee breaks.
Stay refreshed with freshly brewed coffee, flavored teas, and delightful pastries.
Coffee Break and Lunch:
Energize with coffee breaks, then savor a lunch specially curated by our Chef,
Inclusive of water/soft drinks.
Our packages Also include:
- Dedicated Meeting Planner
- “State of the Art” AV equipment
- High-speed Wi-Fi
- In-built LCD screen & projector and 1 wireless handheld microphone
- Unique lighting system
- Bottled water for each delegate throughout the meeting
- Mints, stationery, and sanitizers
- Meeting signage with your logo
- Complimentary valet parking
📞 Contact us now to book your event or meeting. Our team is ready to assist you with every detail, ensuring a seamless and unforgettable experience.
*Prices subject to change based on meal requirements and availability. Contact us for a customized quote.
Terms & Conditions for Banquet and Meeting Offers:
- Offers are subject to availability
- Offers are subject to a group booking of 6 attendees and above
- Lunch is offered at Day & Night Restaurant
- Offers are inclusive of 7% Municipality Fees, 10% Service Charge and 5% VAT
- Meeting and banquet capacity is subject to the government regulations.